M.A. State University College at Oneonta, Cooperstown Graduate Program, History Museum Studies
B.A.L.S. University of Delaware
- The Cherry Valley Group, Cooperstown, NY
- First Frost Traditions, Cooperstown, NY
- Associate Director of Interpertation, New York State Historical Association, Cooperstown, NY
- Associate Curator, The Farmers' Museum
- Co-author with Blake Hayes: "Meat pies, Murals and Magnolias: An Interpretation Plan for Melrose Plantation"
- Co- author Co-author with Blake Hayes: "Reinterpreting A Log Cabin: Crafting an Interpretation Plan for Wixson Road Cabin"
- Museum Internship
- Applied Museum Education