download an application
Please use Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® to complete and print the downloaded PDF form. Sign the printed copy of the completed application and mail the application to the address shown on the form.
To apply you will need to submit:
- a completed application
- a writing sample (5-10 pages from a paper or article you have written)
- three letters of recommendation
- transcripts from all previous educational institutions you have attended
- scores from the GRE General Test
- personal narrative about 1,000 words (four double-spaced typed pages) We would like to know who you are, how you became interested in a career in museums or historical agencies, what kind of experience you have had, what your career goals are, and how CGP can help you achieve those goals.
If you have any questions about how you might fit into CGP or the application process, please contact Gretchen Sorin, Director of The Cooperstown Graduate Program.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to open, complete, and print the application PDF. Click here to download a free version from Adobe's website.