Online: Secure and convenient, giving online is the fastest way to support SUNY Oneonta.

By Check: Please make checks payable to SUNY College at Oneonta Foundation. Checks may be sent to: Division of College Advancement, 308 Netzer Administration Building, Oneonta, New York 13820.

By Phone: Call the Division of College Advancement at 607-436-2535, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EST) to make a credit card gift over the phone.

Appreciated Stock and Mutual Funds: Contributing appreciated stock and mutual funds is a way to make a significant gift while saving capital gains and income taxes. You can specify either a certain number of shares or a dollar amount.

Helpful Resources:
Stock Gifting Instruction Sheet
Mutual Fund Transfer Instruction Sheet
Wire Transfer Instruction Sheet

Donor Advised Fund: Many have discovered that a donor advised fund is a flexible and easy way to support SUNY Oneonta now and in the future. Use your donor advised fund to contribute cash, appreciated assets, or investments that have been held for a year or more with paying capital gains taxes. 

Electronic Funds Transfer:You may transfer funds from your checking account on a recurring basis, such as a monthly gift, or as a one-time gift. For more information, download our EFT Form.

Payroll Deduction: All SUNY employees can make their gift to the college by having it deducted through their paycheck. To start making your gifts through payroll deduction, or to adjust the gifts that you are making through payroll deduction, simply print this form and send it to our office.

Planned Gifts: If you are interested in making a gift through a bequest, charitable trust, charitable gift annuity, life insurance, retirement plan or other planned gift, you can find more information on our gift planning page. You can also contact Ellen Blaisdell, Director of Gift Planning, at

Matching Gifts: You can maximize the impact of your gift to the college by using your employer's matching gift program. All you have to do is complete a matching gift form (available from your company’s personnel office) and return it to us at the address above. To see if your employer participates, visit our matching gift page.


For more information, contact:

Benjamin Wendrow '08
Director, Advancement Services and Donor Relations