Student’s Rights and Responsibilities
- It is the responsibility of each prospective aid applicant to become familiar with the policies, procedures, and deadlines for financial aid.
- It is the right of each student to request and receive an explanation of how his or her financial aid award was determined.
- It is the responsibility of each aid recipient to notify the Financial Aid Office of any additional awards received that were not included in the original financial aid package and any other change in status.
- It is the right of the student to review his/her financial aid folder. Students do not, however, have access to parents’ financial information except with written permission.
- It is the student’s responsibility to notify the Registrar’s Office of an address change.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the College receives all required forms on time.