- Students missing 25% or more of class, any time from the second week of class up until the last day to withdraw from an individual course (see Keydates and Deadlines for specific dates) may be removed from the course by the instructor.
- This removal from the course is accomplished by notifying the Registrar via e-mail or via faculty web.
- Registrar will assign "WI" (Involuntary Withdrawal).
- E-mail is sent to instructors approximately two weeks prior to the deadline for this action with a reminder to take action, if appropriate.
- Students appearing on the final grade webpage must be assigned a final grade (not a "W", Incomplete or Pending grade), regardless of student’s class attendance.