(based on SPARC workshop 8/20/09, SPARC
meeting 10/6/09, Open Forum 11/16/09)
What we expect from our environment in the next
In the coming three to five years, the following
factors are expected to have significant impacts
upon the College:
The following factors were also identified in
the process as potentially significant:
- State support for capital projects will
remain stable or increase slightly.
- Gifts and grants will increase
- SUNY flexibility may increase
opportunities for entrepreneurial activity.
- Tuition revenues will either remain
stable or increase by the rate of inflation.
- Demand for on-campus housing will
- The need for classroom and office space
- There will be a greater level of
instability and uncertainty.
Last Updated: November 20, 2009