Procurement and Travel






What to do if you are in an accident:

1. Notify your supervisor that you were in an accident

2. Notify the Finance and Admin Office of the accident.

3. Personal Vehicle: Contact your insurer and your credit card company if they offer coverage.

If you are in Hertz Rental:

The NYS contract provides for Loss Damage Waiver and liability insurance, but all of the normal paperwork will be required, such as accident reports, MV104 and a Hertz Vehicle Incident Report.

Contact our local Hertz Office to report the accident – 607-433-8755

Follow the protocol printed on the rental car folio: