Skip to main content
- Located at the ID/Dining Card Office in the Red Dragon Outfitters.
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (When classes are in session.)
- College at Oneonta ID Card is required.
- Students, faculty and staff may cash personal checks or off-campus payroll checks, up to $150.00 per week.
- Campus issued payroll checks and College refund checks up to $600.
- We are unable to accept or cash starter checks.
- There are two ATMs (Community Bank and NBT Bank) located in the Hunt College Union dining area and one ATM (Sidney Federal Credit Union) in Mills Hall. Each ATM charges a $1.00 transaction fee.