Supply Room - FAQ's


What do I need to know about filling out Supply Requisitions?

Be sure to include account number and Department Head Signature. Requisitions can not be filled without this information.

If you send your supply requisition by fax, it is not necessary to send another copy through intra-campus mail.

When ordering ink cartridges, please include the cartridge number. For example, #45 or #78. This number can be found on the cartridge within your printer. Be advised that ink cartridges have expiration dates. Credit can not be given for expired cartridges.

Fill out your orders according to the price and unit columns on the supply list. For example: Envelopes , Manilla w/college address are priced per 100/pkg. These should be ordered in increments of 100.

Are students allowed to order supplies from the supply room?

No, sorry. The supply room is only for faculty and staff.

I have received a defective item, what should I do?

Return the defective item to the supply room clearly marked as defective and a replacement will be sent to you.

What should I do with used ink cartridges and toner cartridges?

Used cartridges can be sent back to the supply room through the mail room. Mark the box "recycle".