Service Problems


Phone / Fax Service Problems for office staff

Call the Telecommunications Office at extension 2577 (off-campus: 607-436-2577) or e-mail your request to

We will need to know:

  • The nature of the problem

  • The name of the person the phone is assigned to.

  • Location (building/room) of the phone / fax.

  • Port number the phone / fax is plugged into.

  • Contact name and alternative phone number / email / cell number