Facilities Planning
Oneonta, NY 13820
(607) 436-3224

103 Service Building
Oneonta, NY 13820
(607) 436-2507


Office of Facilities, Safety and Physical Plant

Work Orders


Metal Lock/Key Request Form (PDF)

To submit a key request, select the above link and choose “Metal Lock/Key Request Form - (PDF)” located on the left side of the page. The Lock/Key Request Form that appears must be completed and printed out, appropriately signed, and sent to Louise Klejbuk in the MOC Service Building.

If you have any questions, please call # 436-2507

Card Access Request Form (PDF)

Card Access is the process of gaining access to building entrances and special facilities through the use of a special coded College Identification Card. The cards are issued to faculty and staff through the College ID office at the Hunt Union. Access to buildings special facilities is granted by permission of the department chair and the Vice Presidents' designee in consultation with the building Administrator.

Each department will fill out a Card Access Form, obtain the necessary signatures and send it to the card access administrator located in the Facilities office - 322 West Street.

Campus Key Policy (PDF)

Maintenance Work Request Form

Selecting the above link will send you to the Facilities Operations iServiceDesk. To submit a work request select the “Submit A Request” icon on that page to process a request.

Any questions please phone # 436-3053 for help.