Dining Plans: Higgins Resident Student
Higgins Resident Student
You will be assigned to the Higgins Dining Plan.
This is a reduced dining plan of only $1000.00 retail dining dollars. You can purchase food at our three retail food operations — Jazzman's Cafe, Starbucks, and Mills Marketplace.
You are welcome to dine in any of the three dining halls (Mills, Wilsbach, and Hulbert), where you will be charged a door price of $6.00 Breakfast, $7.00 Lunch, and $8.00 Dinner.
This plan assumes that you will not be eating regularly in our dining halls, and that you intend to prepare many of your own meals in Higgins Hall.
The Unlimited Resident Dining Plan of $1970.00 is also an option for you.
To CHANGE to the Unlimited Resident Dining Plan:
- Go to webservices.oneonta.edu https://webservices.oneonta.edu
- Click on OAS Dining Services at the bottom of the screen.
- You will need your A00 and PIN numbers.
You must make this change before Thursday, August 30, 2012, at 5:00 p.m.
Questions? Call the OAS Dining Services Office at 607/436-2087.
Retail Dining dollars may be carried over from fall to spring semester, but not from spring to fall. Due to NYS sales tax regulations, Retail Dining dollars may not be refunded. You can check your account balances, at http://EZadd.oneonta.edu.
RESIDENT UNLIMITED DINING VENUES
- My Kitchen — a combination hands-on and exhibition kitchen, located in Mills Hall, available for individual, group and special event cooking
- The Br@in Café — a relaxed, coffee house atmosphere, located in Wilsbach Hall, operating early morning and late night
- Let Us Entertain You Dining — restaurant branded stations, distributed among Mills, Wilsbach, and Hulbert Halls
- Wild Mushroom (Vegetarian and Vegan)
- Bella Trattoria (Italian)
- Basic Kneads (Panera-Bread-like concept)
- Salsa Rico (South-of-the-Border)
- Rappz (Sandwiches and Wraps)
- Garden Toss (Salads made to order)
- Magellan's (Pan Asian)
- Simply To Go (Take-out option for folks on the run, located in Mills and Hulbert)
- Flying Star Diner (Comfort Food and Breakfast all day)
- Simple Servings
RETAIL DINING VENUES
- Mills Marketplace — our bustling market is adding pizza to the heart of residential campus — eat in or take out
- Jazzman's — the popular coffee spot, located in the Milne Library
- Starbucks — located in the Hunt Union — the only Starbucks in a 60-mile radius
Note: Retail Dining dollars may also be used for vending purchases or food items at the Red Dragon Outfitters.
Note: The listed dining plan pricing is for the academic year Fall 2013 and Spring 2014.