School Counselors



Here you will find a listing of common questions that many students and parents have. Hopefully you will find the answers you need on this page. However, if you still have questions after exploring these questions, you will find some other helpful documents and links below.

We have divided our Frequently Asked Questions into 4 categories to help you find answers. These categories below are links to a list of questions and answers.

Some helpful links:

The Office of Residential Community Life collaborates with many other offices on campus and works closely with these offices to ensure a positive experience for all of our students. Below you can find links to many of those offices and find information about their policies and the services they provide.

Academic Advisement

Health Center

Admissions Office

Health Education Office

Athletics and Recreation

Hunt College Union


ID Card Services

Career Development Center

International Education

Center for Multicultural Experiences

Multicultural Student Affairs

Center for Social Responsibility and Community

Office of Student Development

College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP)

Parking Services

Counseling Center


Dining Services (OAS)

Student Accounts

Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)

Student Disability Services

Financial Aid


First Year Experience and Orientation

University Police


The Office of Residential Community Life
106 Wilsbach Hall
Oneonta, NY 13820
P. 607-436-3182 / 2514 /3725

What Does a First Year Experience Hall Look Like?


The Resident Student Organization

National Association of College and University Residence Halls