To register an event for LEAD Credit, it must be posted to Campus Connection. This also has the benefit of getting your event more publicity (virtual flier board, broadcast, portal, and some electronic signs if posted on time).
- Go to Campus Connection.
- Log in using your campus user name and password.
- Go to "My Involvement" on the top of the page and select your organization's page.
Please note that all college departments, except individual Residence Halls which have their own organizations, are under SUNY Oneonta.
- Go to "Events" on the left hand side of the page.
- Select "Create Event."
If you don't see this, then you don't have access to create events for your organization. See below to determine how to get access.
- Fill out the event form completely.
Steps specific to LEAD credit:
- Description - if you want LEAD credit, it is extremely important that you use the description area to describe the program and what will be learned.
- Categories - You can select as many options as are correct for your event but one of them definitely should be "LEAD Program."
- RSVP Option - Please select either Open (anyone can RSVP) or Invite (a selected group are invited to attend) but do not leave it at "None."
- Allow Anyone to Self-Report Attendance - DO NOT CHECK THIS BOX IF YOU WANT LEAD CREDIT.
- Allow Users to Show Attendance at This Event on Their Record - DO CHECK THIS BOX
- Additional Information - select which LEAD Credit(s) you are asking for.
- When your event is approved, you will also be notified of LEAD Credit assignment