Flu Shots Still Available in Health Center Lobby while Limited Supply Lasts!
Dont Spread it Around!
There has been a hgiher thatn average number of students with repiratory illness seen at the health center in recent weeks. Please help prevent the spread of illnss by the following:
See a health care provider if you have a significant cough and fever over 100
Wash your hands at frequent intervals
Practice proper cough hygeine by coughing into your sleeve
Do not attend class if you have a fever over 100
"LOSE THE WAIT"
Experiencing typical cold symptoms such as sore throat, nasal congestion and cough? As an alternative to scheduling an appointment or waiting to be seen at the walk-in clinic, consider visiting our self-care station. Ask the receptionist for details.
The Student Health Center Portal is Now Available.
Please click on the Student Health Center Portal hosted by Medicat to access your account. You will be promted to create a unique user name. Once logged in, you will have access to the following online services: self-sceduling, secure communication about lab results, health history, educational material and meningitis response forms.
How to Schedule an On-Line Appointment
- After registering, go to task bar in Student Health Center Portal . Once in the Portal, go to task bar and click on "Appt" on the upper left of the screen
- Click on one of the choices on the symptoms list and hit submit. If you are not able to find and appropriate choice from the list, please call us at 607-436-3573. Note that gynecological and mental health appointments cannot be self-scedualed at this time.
- Next, chose an appointment reason and health care provider. If you have no preferance for provider, click ALL.
- You will now be brought to a calender page. Click on the date you want an appointment. You may need to scroll down to find submit button. Then click on the time selections located on the left side of the screen. If you cannot find an appointment, try a different date or call the health center.
- "Appointment Saved,View your current appointments". will appear in small print on the bottom LT of the screen. click on the work appointment and you will be brought to the home screen with all your upcoming appointments. If there is any paper work needed to be completed for your appointment, the word forms will appear below the provider's name. Click on forms, complete questionnaire and submit.
- Care for acute illness and injuries
- Monitoring chronic health conditions
- Women's health services
- Men's health services
- Sexually Transmitted Disease services
- Overseas Travel Physicals and Preparation
- Cryo surgery (wart removal)
- Psychiatric Counseling
- Health education