GSRC True/False Questionnaire
Think you're informed? Take our True/False questionaire and find out just how much you know about LGBT issues.
- LGB People make of about 5% of the Population.
- Sexual orientation is genetic.
- Sexual orientation can change.
- Someone who is transgender is gay.
- Most child molesters are heterosexual.
- Bisexuals are promiscuous.
- Transgender people are flamboyant and loud.
- Gay people have rights.
- Civil unions and marriage are essentially the same.
- Gay men are feminine and lesbians are masculine.
- HIV/AIDS is a disease mostly affecting gay men.
- Not all transgender people wnat surgery to make their physical body match their gender identity.
- You can easily tell when someone is LGBT from their apperance or mannerisms.
- Most gays and lesbians what to be memebers of the opposite sex.
- Sexual orientation can be viewed as a continuum.
- Gay men are sissies and lesbians were toboys when they where children.
- Examples of same-sex behavior can be found in other species and cultures.
- There are only two sexes (male and female) or at the most, three (male, female, and transgender)
*****Answers listed below.
*Answers: 1. T 2. Both. 3. Both. 4. F. 5. T. 6. F. 7. F 8. both. 9.F. 10. F. 11. F. 12. T 13. F 14. F. 15. T. 16. F. 17. T. 18. F