Main Parent Page
Office of New Student Services
101 Wilsbach Hall
Oneonta, NY 13820
Email us at email@example.com
SUNY Oneonta New Student Services
SUNY Oneonta Freshmen Parents
Congratulations on making SUNY Oneonta the destination for your academic future. In order to make that future a reality, all new students are required to attend an orientation session before they begin attending classes. January Orientation here at SUNY Oneonta has three steps, all required to ensure that you have all the information you need in order to be successful in your transition to the College.
Step One: Log into MyOneonta and fill out the Academic Advisement Information Form. This form will be used by our Faculty Advisors to assist you in creating your spring semester schedule.
Step Two: Complete the online orientation course. This course will be available in December 2012. Information regarding this seminar will be posted in MyOneonta and emailed to your suny.oneonta.edu email account.
Step Three: Attend Orientation January 13- 15, 2013. Click here to view the schedule. You will receive a copy of the schedule when you arrive on campus.
What will you do at Orientation?
- Register for your spring semester classes.
- Meet with faculty advisors who can answer your questions about majors, core requirements, etc.
- Meet other new students.
- Meet current Oneonta students who will answer your questions about college life, in and out of the classroom.
- Explore ways to get involved in campus activities.
- Meet with SUNY Oneonta faculty, staff, and administrators.
Please feel free to contact the Office of New Student Services if you have any questions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (607)436-2255.