You may check the status of your order under the Orders tab
- Log into your DragonLink account, click on the Credentials tab, and then click on the Orders tab.
- Click on the +Add New tab.
- Complete the Recommendation Order. Be sure to indicate which letters you want included with the order. Calculate the cost for your request and enter the amount due. For undergraduate students, your first three credential orders are free, within 3 months of graduation. After that period, each order (address sent to) is $6 or you can pay $30 for a volume discount of 10 orders which is valid for one calendar year. Once you place your order, you will be directed to make payment on-line. Your order will not be sent until payment has been received, which can take up to two business days.
- Note: you can have your credential file emailed instead of mailed by USPS, enter the correct email address.
- Click on the Submit Order ► tab when you are done.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a payment link (click here). When payment is received, your credential order will be processed, which can take up to two business days.