How to locate internship opportunities:
- Department Internship Coordinator (Students must discuss eligibility for credit and receive prior approval)
- Career Development Center, Internship Coordinator
- Online Resources: Organization Websites, Chamber of Commerce, Internship Databases
- Printed Resources: Newspapers, Professional Journals
- Social Networks: Family, Friends, SUNY Oneonta Alumni
- Social Media: Linkedin (Join the SUNY Oneonta Career Development Center and Alumni Association Groups)
Resources Provided by the Career Development Center:
Current Internships in Liberal Arts
Username: SUNY Oneonta Email
Registration Code: *email email@example.com to request SUNY Oneonta's code
A partnership between The Business Council and SUNY. A one-stop platform for employers to engage with SUNY students to share meaningful and relevant paid internship opportunities.
New York State Education Department (SED)/SUNY Internship Program
Paid undergraduate and graduate internship opportunities in educational leadership, public policy and administration, government, management, and much more!
Additional Online Resources for internships: