Graduate outcomes are a central part of the conversation in higher education.
Why focus on graduate outcomes?
1. To celebrate the successes of our recent graduates as they move toward their next stop.
2. To meet the institutional priority of understanding what SUNY Oneonta students do after graduation.
3. To assist prospective students and families with their decision-making process.
4. To encourage alumni engagement and stewardship.
5. To support academic departmental assessment and accreditation needs.