Course Substitutions


A Course Substitution is submitted by the Chair of a Department to allow a course not normally permitted, to fulfill an academic requirement. Course Substitutions are done at the discretion of a Department Chair.

If a student would like to request that a substitution be done within their major, they would make the request through the department that houses the major. If approved, the department fills out and submits the appropriate form to Academic Advisement for processing. Once the substitution is processed, it is reflected on the student's DegreeWorks.