As a currently matriculated student, I understand the following:
- There are a number of rules that must be applied when determining where, how, and if a course may be approved to be taken at another institution.
- This database is a guide to course equivalencies and not a guarantee of transferability.
- I may not take other institutions' on-line courses if the courses are in the following divisions/departments: Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics; Communication Studies; Economics and Business; Education. Elementary Education majors are limited to a total of two on-line courses during their Oneonta college career.
- The attached database includes all evaluated courses from SUNY institutions. For courses not on the system or from non-SUNY institutions, contact or visit Academic Advisement.
- I must obtain prior approval (my guarantee of transferability of coursework) from the Academic Advisement Center before I take course work at another institution.