currently matriculated student
As a currently matriculated student, I understand the following:
- There are a number of rules that must be applied when determining where, how, and if a course may be approved to be taken at another institution.
- Students who wish to take courses from another institution during the Fall or Spring semester must apply for an Academic Leave of Absence.
- SUNY has a policy for Cross Registration. Certain rules apply.
- This database is a guide to course equivalencies and not a guarantee of transferability.
- The attached database includes all evaluated courses from SUNY institutions. For courses not on the system or from non-SUNY institutions, contact or visit Academic Advisement.
- I must obtain prior approval (my guarantee of transferability of coursework) from the Academic Advisement Center before I take course work at another institution.