The Office of Communications promotes the mission, identity and reputation of SUNY Oneonta by presenting the college to the public through a variety of media. We:
- develop and distribute news releases;
- help the news media cover important stories;
- create and place print, web and radio advertising;
- produce videos and publications that promote the college;
- photograph events and people; and
- plan long-term strategies for institutional communications.
Let’s talk about your needs, and how we can help: