- Presenters should submit information about their presentation online no later than MARCH 25.
- Many presentations take the form of large-format posters (maximum size = 42" x 36") developed from PowerPoint slides, but other presentation formats/exhibits are welcome and encouraged. Regardless of format, however, no "formal" oral presentations are scheduled (unless through special arrangement with organizers). Students are expected to be available to answer questions asked by attendees.
- The Teaching, Learning and Technology Center (TLTC) facilitates large-format printing services. The deadline for submitting posters for printing is Monday, APRIL 4; files must be emailed to Diana Moseman at firstname.lastname@example.org. A guide to creating large-format posters is available here. Samples of previous student posters from across the disciplines are available here.
- The Purdue University Online Writing Lab provides information about writing research abstracts at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/656/1/.
- Student presenters and/or their faculty sponsors are encouraged to be present for the duration of poster viewing, if at all possible.
- Emails confirming presentation details will be sent out prior to the event. PLEASE notify the Grants Development Office (email@example.com, 607-436-2632) IMMEDIATELY if any of the details of your presentation change after receiving the confirmation email.
- Though there will no "formal" presentations during SRCA Day, the confirmation emails will also ask when presenters will be available on the day of April 20. If the presentation involves multiple students, we encourage full coverage by at least one student for the duration of both sessions.
- ALL students and faculty sponsors who wish to attend the SRCA Day Luncheon and Keynote Address MUST RSVP to reserve a seat.
- Contact Kathy Meeker, Director of the Grants Development Office (firstname.lastname@example.org, 607-436-2632) with any questions or concerns.