STUDENT RESEARCH AND CREATIVE ACTIVITY DAY
2013 PRESENTER FAQ
- Presenters should submit information about their presentation online no later than APRIL 10.
- Many presentations take the form of large-format (maximum 42" x 36") posters developed from PowerPoint slides, but other presentation formats are welcome and encouraged. Regardless of format, however, no "formal" presentations are scheduled, though students are expected to be available to answer questions asked by attendees.
- The Teaching, Learning and Technology Center (TLTC) has once again graciously offered large-format printing services. The deadline for submitting posters for printing is APRIL 12 - files should be emailed to Diana Moseman at firstname.lastname@example.org. A guide to creating large-format posters is available here.
- The University of California at Berkeley provides information about writing research abstracts at http://research.berkeley.edu/ucday/abstract.html.
- Student presenters and/or their faculty sponsors are encouraged to be present for the duration of poster viewing, and are invited to attend the luncheon and speaker session. An RSVP is required for the luncheon.
- Emails confirming presentation details will be sent out beginning the week of April 1. PLEASE notify the Grants Development Office at email@example.com or 607-436-2434 IMMEDIATELY if any of the details of your presentation change after receiving the confirmation email.
- Though there will no "formal" presentations during SRD, the confirmation emails will also ask when presenters will be available on the day of April 23. If the presentation involves multiple students, we encourage full coverage by at least one student for the duration of both sessions.
- Contact the Grants Development Office (Tanja deMauro, firstname.lastname@example.org, 607-436-2434; Kathy Meeker, email@example.com, 607-436-2632) with any questions or concerns.