Sponsored Programs Human Resources is committed to supporting the College and The Research Foundation for SUNY's research missions by providing exceptional, efficient, accurate and timely services and resources to our customers. We promote practices that encourage:
- Constructive employee relations in a diverse work environment;
- A working environment that encourages open, honest dialogue between employees and their managers;
- Equal employment opportunity and affirmative action;
- Ethical, consistent, accountable and legal management practices.
The Sponsored Programs Human Resources Department is entrusted with the overall responsibility for the employee services of all Research Foundation employees on the College at Oneonta Campus, including:
- recruitment, selection, classification and compensation;
- new employee orientation and benefits;
- time, attendance and leave accruals;
- employee relations, training, and workplace complaints;
- performance management; and
- immigration and visa services
The Research Foundation is an employer separate and distinct from SUNY and the State of New York, thereby offering separate and distinct compensation and benefits. Please contact Melissa Nicosia with any questions at 607.436.2294 or at email@example.com.