Fall 2017 Registration Information Policies and Procedures



In response to legislation in New York State, the College assigned all students an Identification Number unique to Oneonta known as your Oneonta ID#. Although not required, you are strongly encouraged to learn and use your Oneonta ID# when conducting any business with the College.

  1. You must use a computer with access to the World Wide Web.
  2. Log into your myOneonta account using your Oneonta username and password: http://my.oneonta.edu
  3. In the Student Links box, Click on “Web Services.”
  4. Click on “Personal and User Account Information.”
  5. Click on “View your Oneonta ID.”


A student must attend one of the first two class hours in each course as well as the first laboratory (if applicable) or the instructor may declare the student’s place in a course vacant, and give it to another student.


Failure to read this bulletin does not excuse students from the requirements and regulations described herein. The College reserves the right to cancel any course because of insufficient enrollment or other reasons. Should cancellation be necessary, a student may choose another course or request a full refund.

Date(s) Description
August 24 New Student arrival & orientation
August 28 Classes Begin
September 1 College closes after last evening class
September 5 Classes Resume
October 6 College closes after last evening class
October 11 Classes Resume
November 21 College closes after last evening class
November 27 Classes Resume
December 12 Study Day
December 13-19 Finals Week


  • You must have a printed copy of your schedule before exiting the web registration site or leaving the Registrar’s Office to serve as your receipt for registration. Check your schedule for errors, if there are any errors, you must change them immediately. Exiting the Web Site or leaving the Registrar’s Office denotes your acceptance of your schedule.
  • Students who register after August 25 will be assessed a Late Registration Fee of $40.00.
  • The College reserves the right to cancel any course which does not maintain sufficient enrollment to warrant its offering.



Room 130, Netzer Administration Building
College at Oneonta, Oneonta, New York 13820-4015
Email: registrar@oneonta.edu
Telephone: 607-436-2531
Fax: 607-436-2164

Service Hours
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-4:30 pm


Room 132, Netzer Administration Building
College at Oneonta, Oneonta, New York 13820-4015
Telephone: 607-436-2548
Fax: 607-436-3084

Office Hours
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm


Room 133, Netzer Administration Building
College at Oneonta, Oneonta, New York 13820-4015
Telephone: 607-436-2523
Fax: 607-436-3084

Office Hours
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm




Returning Students
Where: World Wide Web
When: April 3, 9:00 am, through June 18, midnight


Where: World Wide Web -or- Registrar’s Office, Netzer 130
When: April 4, 8:30 am, through August 18, midnight


Returning Students
Where: World Wide Web -or- Continuing Education Office, Netzer 132
When: August 7 through August 25

(Information will be sent to new non-degree undergraduates concerning specific time for registration.)
(Continuing Education Office open until 4:30 pm.)


All schedule changes can be done via the World Wide Web or at the Registrar’s Office (Netzer 130).


August 28 (Mon), 9:00 am, through September 3 (Sun), midnight

Registrar’s Office:

August 28 (Mon), 9:00 am, through September 1 (Fri), 5:00 pm

Add/Drop is the first five (5) class days. Changes to the Add/Drop process:

  • Signatures will be required for first Mini and first Half Semester courses. Therefore Add/Drop will not be available on the web for Mini and Half Semester courses.

No signatures will be needed to Add/Drop a full semester course unless:

  • An administrative hold is in place.*
  • A course prerequisite has not been met.**
  • The course requires department or instructor approval.**
  • The course is reserved for students in a designated major.**
  • The course is closed.**
  • The student has a time conflict in his/her schedule.***
  • The course is a first mini or first half semester course.

* Students with holds must contact the office that placed the hold for information on resolving it.

** Students with any of these problems must contact the department for authorization to register. Departments may also grant permission “electronically”. In this case you may register for the course on the web. If written permission is granted, bring the signed forms to the Registrar’s Office.

*** Students with a time conflict must obtain written permission from the instructor of the course to be missed. The instructor must indicate how instructional time missed will be made up. This memo must be presented to the Registrar for final approval.



A student may elect to receive Pass/Fail grading in a course, provided the following conditions are met. Pass/Fail grading must be done at the Registrar’s Office (Netzer 130).

  1. A student must have successfully completed one full semester’s work at Oneonta to be eligible for this option.
  2. Except for courses for which a department has designated Pass/Fail grading, a student may elect only one course per academic semester or summer session to a total of four (4) such semester or summer courses for his/her entire college program.
  3. Normally, a student may not elect Pass/Fail grading for required courses in his/her major or specialization, minor, courses taken to satisfy a Basic Curriculum or General Education requirement, or for courses designated by a department as not subject to student option.
  4. A student may take a Pass/Fail option in a required supporting course that is not listed as part of the major field requirement.
  5. A student who has completed his/her major field requirement may take additional hours in his/her major department for Pass/Fail credit.
  6. Certain exceptions to the policy apply with regard to Physical Education (PHED) Activity courses. A student may elect Pass/Fail grading in PHED Activity in any semester, even concurrently with another Pass/Fail option course; and may accumulate a maximum total of 4 s.h. in PHED beyond the established maximum total credits for Pass/Fail option toward a degree.
  7. The student must request Pass/Fail grading at the Registrar’s Office. The final day for changing the request will be the last day of the Add/Drop Period. A student indicating Pass/Fail status may change to a graded basis by indicating this change on an Add/Drop Form. This form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office before two-thirds of the course has been completed. The final date for these changes shall be set by the Registrar. See Key Dates and Deadlines, a list of important dates published each semester and distributed to students and faculty.
  8. The criterion for “Pass” will be the achievement of the minimum requirements of the course.
  9. The “Pass/Fail” will be entered on the student transcript and the hours successfully completed will count as credits for graduation. Hours graded “Pass/Fail” will not be included in the computation of the student’s grade point average.



Degree Students

All students must be formally admitted to the College. Those interested in an undergraduate degree must apply through the Admissions Office. Those interested in a graduate degree program must apply through the Graduate Office, 133 Netzer.

Non-degree Students

Non-degree students are those who are interested in taking courses for personal or professional enrichment. Non-degree students must apply for admission through the Continuing Education Office. Students may not apply for non-degree status if they have previously been a matriculated student at the College at Oneonta. These students must apply for readmission through the Academic Advisement Office.

Non-degree graduate students must apply through the Graduate Office.

Visiting Students

Visiting students are those undergraduate students in good standing at another accredited college or university who are taking courses at the College at Oneonta. Official transcripts of all previous college work must be submitted to the College’s Continuing Education Office.

Visiting students who desire to transfer credit from the College at Oneonta must submit a written request to the Registrar’s Office for an official transcript to be sent to their home institution. Students are strongly encouraged to seek written approval from their home institution prior to enrolling in courses at the College at Oneonta.



  1. You must use a computer with access to the World Wide Web.
  2. Log into your myOneonta account using your Oneonta username and password: http://my.oneonta.edu
  3. In the Student Links box Click on the Course Registration icon

Important Things to Know

  1. When you register for courses, always print your schedule when you are done. Your printed schedule will be your receipt for your registration, so check it carefully to be sure it is correct.
  2. To protect your privacy you must:
    1. Click EXIT at the top right of the Web Services Page.
    2. In the top right corner of the my.Oneonta window click Logout
    3. Close your web browser.


The Registrar’s Staff will be available to help in the Registrar’s Office or by telephone at 436-2531. The hours of the help line will be:
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-4:30 pm


All students taking 6 or more credits must meet the following 2 immunization requirements to be eligible to attend SUNY Oneonta. NYS Public Health Law 2165 - proof of immunization against measles, mumps and rubella. Proof of vaccine status consists of two doses of live measles vaccine administered after 12 months of age and after 1/1/1957; one dose of live mumps vaccine and one dose of live rubella vaccine both administered after 12 months of age. NYS Public Health Law 2167 - provide each student with information about meningococcal disease and prevention strategies and also requires students to provide the Health Center with vaccination date or a record declining the vaccination. The College cannot permit students to attend more than
30 days without complying with these laws.


Closed/Special Authorization is required in the following instances:

  1. When a course has been designated as “by permission.” An “I” (permission of Instructor), an “A” (permission of Advisor), “D” (permission of Department), a “C” (permission of Continuing Education Office), or an “N” (permission of Dean) will appear in the PR column of the Schedule of Classes next to the courses which require permission.
  2. When the student has not met course prerequisites, but the instructor has determined the student’s eligibility.

Students must request special authorization from the appropriate departments.




Semester bills for matriculated undergraduates are available online in early July. Post card notifications are mailed to the student’s permanent address. Included in the bill are charges for tuition, the comprehensive student fee, room and dining (if applicable) and optional fees. The bill must be “cleared” via the web (my.oneonta.edu or via mail by the due date of August 2, 2017. To clear your bill you must sign the semester Authorization Statement and submit appropriate payment. This is required for all students, even those whose charges are covered by financial aid or other credits. Matriculated undergraduates are billed based on full-time attendance regardless of registration at the time of billing. Part-time students may adjust their bill based on anticipated enrollment. Graduate and non-degree students are billed based on actual registration with a billing due date of August 28th.  Graduate and non-degree students will receive a postcard.

Oneonta Installment Payment Plan

This payment option for those owing more than $100 is available each semester. One-half of the net balance due is payable by the due date; the remainder is billed at mid-semester. The non-refundable fee of $22.50 per semester is payable with the first installment. Failure to meet payment deadlines prohibits eligibility for future semesters.

Comprehensive Student Fee

This fee supports student services, programs, and activities including: intercollegiate athletics, Student Health and Wellness Center, technology services, student activities, transcripts, and alumniservices. Detailed information about optional fee waivers is available at: www.oneonta.edu/stacct.

Administrative Fee, Late Payment Fee and Drop for Non-Payment

Students who clear their bill after the due date will be charged the Administrative Fee or Late Payment Fee of $30. Course registration, housing assignments and financial aid eligibility may be cancelled for matriculated undergraduates who have not cleared their bill by August 2nd. Cancellations for non-degree and graduate students will take place on September 1st.

Dropping Courses

Part-time students and students who fall below full-time status must complete course drops by September 1st or tuition liability will be incurred according to the “Tuition Liability Schedule.”


(Estimate as of March, 2017)

  New York Resident*** Non-Resident
Full-time Undergraduate** (per semester)
Tuition 3235.00 8160.00
Fees 748.00 748.00
Full-time Graduate** (per semester)
Tuition 5435.00 11,105.00
Fees 525.00 525.00
Part-Time Undergraduate (estimated cost per semester hour)
Tuition 270.00 680.00
Comprehensive Student Fee
1-6 hours
40.00 40.00
7-8 hours
50.00 50.00
9-11 hours
60.00 60.00
Part-Time Graduate (estimated cost per semester hour)
Tuition 453.00 765.00
Comprehensive Student Fee
1-6 hours
24.00 24.00
7-8 hours
36.00 36.00
9-11 hours
45.00 45.00

** A student enrolled for 12 or more semester hours.

***Resident: To qualify as a NY State resident for tuition purposes, the student must be domiciled in NY State, or have attended a NY State high school for two or more years, received a diploma, and applied for admission to the College within five years, and/or met other qualifications in accordance with guidelines established by the State University of New York.

Note: Students having schedule adjustments after add/drop will be assessed a late fee.


The appropriate tuition rate is determined by a combination of student status and course level.

  1. Undergraduate degree candidates will be charged at the undergraduate tuition rate.
  2. Graduate degree candidates will be charged at the graduate rate.
  3. Non-degree students will be charged based on the course level as shown below.
    100 to 499 level courses - undergraduate
    500 to 699 level courses - graduate

Special Charges

Late Registration - $40.00
Late Add/Drop - $20.00
Administrative Fee - $30.00
Late Payment - $30.00
Returned Checks - $20.00


It is critical that you follow the proper withdrawal procedure should you decide not to attend one or more classes or to discontinue attendance once you have begun. Students who are dropping their entire course load may not use the Schedule Adjustment Form to do so. (See Tuition Liability section below.) Undergraduate degree-seeking students must process a Voluntary Withdrawal form with the Student Development Office (Netzer 119).

Continuing education students and graduate students (degree and non-degree) must report their withdrawal to the Office of Continuing Education/Graduate Studies (Netzer 132/133). You must follow withdrawal procedures if you decide not to attend one or more courses that you have registered for. If not attending at all, notify the Continuing Education Office, in writing, before the first class session. You will not be charged under these circumstances, and any monies paid will be refunded. If you are in attendance but later withdraw from any course, obtain a withdrawal form from the Continuing Education Office, have the instructor(s) sign the form, and submit the completed form to the Continuing Education Office. Liability for Tuition and Fees depends on the day of withdrawal, as noted below.

Tuition/Fee Liability

If you complete the withdrawal process before the first day of classes, you will not be liable for any charges, and any monies paid will be refunded. If you withdraw on or after the first day of classes, you will have liability (i.e. If you have paid, your refund will be reduced. If you have not paid, you owe the college.) On or after the first day of class of any course, you are liable for the College Fee of $.85 per hour. Tuition and fee liability is calculated based on the SUNY mandated schedule at the end of this section.

Federal Financial Aid Eligibility

Federal financial aid is based on the percentage of time the student is in attendance. Eligibility will be calculated as of the day of withdrawal and any unearned portion will be returned to the aid program. The student will be billed for any aid disbursed to the College that is not earned. This calculation will occur whether a student officially withdraws or simply stops attending classes. Please consult the Financial Aid Office for further information.

Tuition Liability Schedule for full semester courses:

August 28 to September 1, 2017: 0% Tuition Liability
September 2 to September 8, 2017: 30% Tuition Liability
September 9 to September 15, 2017: 50% Tuition Liability
September 16 to September 22, 2017: 70% Tuition Liability
September 23 to End of Semester: 100% Tuition Liability

Note: For full-time students, the week begins on the first day of classes for the semester, and ends seven calendar days thereafter. For less than full-time students, the week begins on the day of your first class meeting, and ends seven calendar days thereafter. If course meets once a week, student has no tuition liability if they withdraw prior to the second class meeting. Please note any unpaid debts to the College may incur interest charges and other fees.




All campus parking and traffic regulations are in effect 24 hours every day.

Every member of the campus community parking a vehicle (this includes motorcycles) in College lots and consistent with the current applicable bargaining agreements must purchase a parking decal. Every member of the campus community parking a vehicle in College lots must pay a registration fee.

Annual parking fee is $100.00. Sales tax is included. When purchased separately by semesters, Fall semester is $60.00 and Spring semester is $45.00. There is a $5.00 savings for annual payment. Spring semester only is $65.00.

Visitors’ passes may be obtained at any time in the University Police Office, or during office hours at the Netzer Administration Building’s reception desk.

The College reserves the authority to remove by towing, at the owner’s expense, any motor vehicle which is not registered, or which is parked in violation of campus parking regulations. Vehicles illegally parked in areas designated as Tow-Away Zones and Handicapped Spaces will be towed. All towing is to an off-campus facility.

If there are any questions concerning parking regulations, please call University Police at 436-3550. The University Police Office is located in Alumni Hall and is open 24 hours each day. A copy of the College at Oneonta parking regulations is available from University Police at any time.


Will you be looking for a day care program for your child? The Children’s Center, a full day, full year day care program for infants, toddlers, and preschool children will be operating at the Bugbee School, just off campus. Children of students, faculty, and employees of the College at Oneonta will be given priority for enrolling their children in this program. Fees will be charged based on a sliding scale.

If you are interested in enrolling your child, write for information and an application to:

Children’s Center Bugbee School
State Street Oneonta
New York 13820


Adult Student Organization

In the spring of 1994, a group of non-traditional students (defined as those 25 years of age and older) formed an Adult Student Organization for the purpose of promoting services for adult learners, academic and social networking, assisting new adult students through mentoring services, and providing special programs and activities of mutual interest. For more information on programs and activities, contact (436-2819).


If you reside off-campus, it is important that you keep your address information current by advising the Registrar’s Office in writing of any changes. Many important notices are sent to your local address. Certain items such as billing are typically sent to your permanent address.


The State University of New York College at Oneonta continues a full commitment to the policy of affirmative action and equal opportunity. It is the policy of our college to provide equal employment and educational opportunity for all qualified people without regard to race, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a veteran.

Anyone who believes that there has been a violation of any of these policies has the right, and is encouraged, to discuss his/her complaint with the appropriate College official. The designated office for official complaints is:

Andrew D. Stammel
135C Netzer Administration Building
Oneonta, New York 13820-4015
(607) 436-2830


Student Health Center services are available to students currently enrolled if a completed Health Report is on file.

  1. Transfer students: It is the responsibility of the student to obtain a copy of the health report from previous school.
  2. All students must present proof of measles, mumps, and rubella immunization if born after January 1, 1957.

Clinic Hours – Appointment Required

Monday-Friday: 8:00 am–4:30 pm
Weekends: Closed

Students will be required to schedule an appointment before being seen at the Health Center.  Emergencies will be seen at once. The Health Center is located in the round building across from Hulbert Hall. The telephone number is 436-3573.





  • For a course initially taken prior to Fall 1994 and subsequently repeated, the transcript will reflect both courses and grades; both grades will be calculated in the grade point average.
  • For a course initially taken in the Fall of 1994 or thereafter and subsequently repeated, the transcript will reflect both courses and grades; only the higher grade will be calculated in the grade point average.
  • In both cases, credit will be granted only once. In courses that are allowed to be repeated (e.g., COMP 100 to a maximum
    of 6 semester hours), the repeat rule will be applied after the maximum credits are achieved. Exceptions to this (e.g., student fails COMP 100 the first time and wishes to improve GPA via the repeat rule) may be directed to the Committee on Student Progress and Status via the College Registrar (130 Netzer).
  • Beginning Fall 2015, students will be permitted a maximum of one repeat per course.  Only the higher grade will count in the student’s GPA.  Credit will be earned once.  Students who attempt to repeat a course a second time will be dropped from the course by the Registrar.
  • Appeals:  Students who wish to appeal the repeat rule may do so via their advisor, who will then submit the request to the appropriate Department Chair, who will then submit the request to the Student Progress and Status Committee for a final decision.  Note:  This policy does not affect those courses already identified as repeatable (MUSC performance, composition, etc.).  Students may only appeal to repeat a course required for their major.  If granted, the course may only be repeated one additional time.
  • Students may not repeat a course using the Pass/Fail grading option, a course challenge, or with an independent study. Students may not use transfer courses to replace a grade at Oneonta.
  • Repeating courses may have an impact on financial aid.
    Students considering repeating courses should discuss it with their financial aid counselor.


Students must repeat required courses for which they earn a grade of “C-” or below unless otherwise stated in the requirements of the individual graduate programs. Required courses may be repeated only once. Elective courses may not be repeated.


A = 4.00
A- = 3.67
B+ = 3.34
B = 3.00
B- = 2.67
C+ =  2.34
C =  2.00
C- =  1.67
D+ = 1.34
D = 1.00
D- = 0.67
E =  0.00


NR - Grade not reported: This notation will appear in the grade column of academic records and grade reports for courses in which the instructor has not yet submitted a grade. NR notations will be replaced at the time instructor submits an academic grade. A revised grade point average will be calculated.

I - Incomplete: A temporary grade assigned by the instructor, with the student’s consent, whenever, in the instructor’s judgment, an illness or some other unavoidable circumstance has prevented the student from completing course requirements. Incompletes must be completed and final grades assigned by mid-semester of the following semester or they will be converted to failures. See Key Dates for Deadline. Extension of the deadline may be granted by an instructor by notifying the Registrar’s Office. Students must not re- enroll in a course during a subsequent semester in order to complete coursework for courses in which they received an incomplete.

PEN - Pending: A temporary grade assigned by the instructor when in his/her judgment course work has been satisfactory but there is some inadequacy in speech or writing which needs to be remedied. Students in any course may be assigned a PEN grade if their writing is sub-standard. It is the student’s responsibility to satisfactorily complete COMP 100 or work in the Writing Center until his/her work is rated satisfactory by the Director of the Writing Center. Students with PEN grades will not be cleared for graduation.

W - Withdraw: Grade assigned by the Registrar’s Office for courses dropped by the student after the fifth class day of the semester and up to the “Last Day to Drop With a ‘W’”, whether or not the student attended the class. “W” grades may not be assigned by instructors.

WI - Involuntary Withdrawal: Grade assigned by the Registrar’s Office when a student is dropped from a class for poor attendance prior to the mid-semester withdrawal date.

P/P* - Pass: Course in which letter grades (A-E) are not assigned. Instructor will determine minimum requirements necessary for a student to earn a Pass. P* indicates student opted Pass/Fail grading. Credit will be awarded for P/P* grades, but will not affect grade point average.

F/F* - Fail: Course in which letter grades (A-E) are not assigned. Assigned by instructor when minimum requirements have not been met. F* indicates student opted Pass/Fail grading. No credit will be awarded for F/F* grades and grade point average will not be affected.

CH - Course successfully challenged: CH will be assigned and credits will be awarded at the end of the semester in which student successfully challenges a course. CH grades do not affect the grade point average. CH credit is not considered when determining full- time status of a student.


Students who have not returned their tuition bill with appropriate payment by August 2, 2017 will be subject to cancellation of registration, housing, and financial aid.

A variety of College offices have the authority to place holds on student records. These holds impact on the ability of a student to pre-enroll, register or to receive official transcripts. ALL HOLDS MUST BE CLEARED PRIOR TO ATTEMPTING TO REGISTER

In the event of inclement weather, announcements concerning the cancellation of all classes will be made via local media and the college website, www.oneonta.edu.



Pay special attention to the notes following any courses in which you are interested.

CRN: This number uniquely identifies each section of each course and is required for registering, adding, and dropping courses.

CATALOG NUMBER: This consists of subject abbreviation and course number denoting level. Subjects are arranged alpha-numerically within academic department. Refer to the Index of Course Offerings for abbreviation translations.


001-099 - non-credit courses
100-199 - lower level, introductory, survey, preparatory, and basic undergraduate courses without prerequisites.
200-499 - upper level, intermediate undergraduate courses with at least 3 s.h. of prerequisites.
500-699 - graduate level courses only.

SE: This reflects the section number assigned to differentiate multiple offerings of the same course.


01-20 - day sections
81-89 - evening sections
90-99 - require enrollment via the department offering the course (i.e. Independent Study).
WW - taught on the World Wide Web

PR: Notations in this column indicate course restrictions/ prerequisites. Students must satisfy requirements before registering.


*    = specific course prerequisite(s). Refer to the College Catalog for course descriptions before registering for any course.
A  = permission of Advisor
C  = permission of Continuing Education Office
D  = permission of Department Chair
I   = permission of Instructor
M = open to majors only or permission of Instructor
N  = permission of Dean

To register for courses where permission is required (A,C,D,I,N), students must first obtain a signed Add/Drop Form from the appropriate faculty member.

COURSE TITLE: This may reflect an abbreviated title. Full titles may be found in the College Catalog.

CR: This column reflects the semester hours earned upon successful completion of the course. (Exception: COMP 090, COMP 095, MATH 001, MATH 002, and PROF 095 count toward full-time enrollment, but do not count in earned hours upon completion of the course.) Where no credit is offered, the course is a required lab for the course listed above it. For variable credit courses (i.e. 1-6), students must select the number of credits desired at the time of registration for the course.

GRD: Notations in this column indicate mandatory grading for the course.

P/F: Pass/Fail only.

A-E: Letter graded only.


A-E - grades of A-E will be assigned
P/F - grades of P/F will be assigned

Courses without notations may be selected by students for Pass/Fail grading. If Pass/Fail grading is not opted, the grading mode is A-E. See Pass/Fail Option Restrictions.

PT: Notations in this column indicate courses of less than full semester length.


1M - 1st Mini
2M - 2nd Mini
3M - 3rd Mini
1H - 1st Half
2H - 2nd Half


M - Monday
T - Tuesday
W - Wednesday
Th - Thursday
F - Friday
S - Saturday
Su - Sunday
ARR - To Be Arranged - Check with Department

ARR - To Be Arranged - Check with Department

ROOMS: This column contains buildings and room numbers. Refer to the Buildings Abbreviations for translations. ARR indicates the location is to be arranged. Check with the department/instructor.


ADMN - Netzer Administration Building
AFH - Alumni Field House
ALUM - Alumni Hall
BACN - Bacon Hall
BUGB - Percy I. Bugbee School
DNSN - Denison Hall
FACR - Fine Arts Center
FITZ - Fitzelle Hall
HEAL - Counseling, Health and Wellness Center
HCUN - Hunt College Union (RDTH - Red Dragon Theater)
HECO - Human Ecology Building
HIRC - Hodgdon Instructional Resource Center
LEEH - Lee Hall
MLIB - Milne Library
MORS - Morris Hall
PHED - Chase Physical Education Building
PSCI - Physical Science Building
SCHU - Schumacher Hall
SCI1 - Science Building 1
WILS - Wilsbach Hall

MAX SEATS: This column lists the number of seats the course was set up to accommodate (MAX).

PROPOSED INSTRUCTOR: This column lists the faculty member assigned to the course at the time of publication. The college reserves the right to make changes in assignment without prior notice.

COURSE ATTRIBUTES: These attributes apply to undergraduate degree requirements.

General Education 2
NL2 - Science Course with a Lab
N2 - Science
M2 - Mathematics
S2 - Social Sciences
HA2 - American History
HW2 - Western Civilization
HO2 - Other World Civilizations
AH2 - Humanities
AA2 - The Arts
FL2 - Foreign Language
BC2 - Basic Communication
WS2  - Writing Skills
OS2 - Oral Communication Skills

General Education 3
M3 - Mathematics
BC3 - Basic Communication
NS3 - Natural Sciences
SS3 - Social Sciences
H3 - Humanities
A3 - The Arts
AM3 - American History
WC3 - Western Civilizations
OW3 - Other World Civilizations
FL3 - Foreign Languages


LA - Liberal Arts
PACT - Physical Education Activity

The Advisement Office will publish a list of courses which may fulfill General Education 2. These lists are merely a guide. Students must check the Attribute Column in the Schedule of Classes for appropriate Attributes. Questions concerning this policy should be directed to the Academic Advisement Office, Netzer 100.