The following are changes that will continue to be piloted for each academic semester. If successful, the college will consider making these changes permanent.
- Parking will be considered “open” daily from 6:00 p.m. until 2:00 a.m. Monday through Friday, each day. Additionally, from 6:00 a.m. on Saturday until 2:00 a.m. on Sunday morning and from 6:00 a.m. on Sunday until 2:00 a.m. on Monday morning parking will be considered “open”. Open parking is defined as any vehicle may park in any Blue, Blue/Red or Yellow parking space, except residential parking lots (green signs). See Parking Regulations for overnight visitor parking rules.
- Visitors and guests parking on campus (individuals with no affiliation to the college) may park, without a permit, in any non-residential parking lot Monday through Friday from 6:00pm until 2:00am, Saturday from 6:00am until 2:00am Sunday morning, and Sunday from 6:00am until 2:00am Monday morning. A visitor or guest is defined as a person with no affiliation with the college. The term “visitor or guest” does not include faculty, staff, students, vendors, or persons working for construction companies involved in projects on campus.
- Vehicles belonging to members of the campus community (individuals with an affiliation with the college) will be required to register a vehicle parked on campus, no matter what time or day the vehicle is parked.
Consistent with current policy, the following restrictions remain in force:
- Overnight visitor parking (any day from 2:00 a.m. until 8:00 a.m.) requires a temporary parking permit obtainable at University Police and is restricted to designated areas.
- Members of the campus community (e.g., students, faculty, staff, and contractors) are required to register any vehicle parked on campus, regardless of the time or day.
- Regulations pertaining to no parking zones, 30 minute zones, fire safety zones, handicapped parking areas, loading docks and all restricted areas will be enforced at all times.
- Visitors are required to obtain a temporary parking permit Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. until 6:00pm.
- The Admissions parking area is restricted to Admission’s visitors at all times.