1) Each participant may submit up to 4 photos total (you may submit photos to either or both categories)
2) Photos must be submitted by a SUNY Oneonta student (current or recently graduated) who studied abroad during the time periods of January 2012 up through Fall 2012.
3) Photos must have been taken overseas during a direct study abroad, short-term, direct, exchange, or faculty-led program, in which the Oneonta student earned college credit. Includes any SUNY program attended.
4) Photos must have been taken either BY the SUNY Oneonta student participant, or it must be a photo OF the student taken by a friend (no photos from professional photographers will be accepted!)
5) Photos must be submitted in JPEG format only to the Office of International Education (by email or flash drive) at email@example.com
6) Photos cannot be altered in any way from their original format using editing software or other means. The submitted photos must be original.
7) Participant MUST include their name, title, city and country of each photo in the accompanying e-mail.
8) By submitting the photo(s) to the Office of International Education, the participant agrees to allow the OIE to utilize his/her photo(s) for OIE Study Abroad activities and marketing. Participant must also sign the downloadable Image Release form to be eligible to compete. Image release from must be submitted to the OIE prior to or concurrently with photo(s).
9) Photo(s) and image release form are due by Thursday, March 21 at 4:30 pm in order to be considered – no exceptions! Winners will be announced in early April.