Instant Admission Day
Friday, April 18, 2014
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
This will be an on-site Instant Admission Day. Graduate Studies faculty and staff will be available to answer questions regarding admission and degree information.
To take advantage of Instant Admission Day, please bring the following with you:
- Official college transcripts of all undergraduate coursework
- $50 application fee
- Recommendation letters (major specific)
- Personal essay (major specific)
- You may complete the online application the day of or prior to Instant Admission Day.
We will be reviewing applications for the following programs:
- CAS-Certificate of Advanced Study-School Counselor ONLINE PROGRAM
- MSED-Educational Technology Specialist (K-12 cert.) ONLINE PROGRAM
- MS-Lake Management
- MSED-Literacy Education: Birth through Grade 6 HYBRID PROGRAM*
- MSED-Literacy Education: Grades 5 through 12 HYBRID PROGRAM*
- **MA-Mathematics (Available for review from 1:00-4:00 pm only)**
- MSED-School Counselor (K-12 Certification)
- MSED-Special Education: Early Childhood Education
- MSED-Special Education: Childhood Education
- MSED-Special Education: Grades 7-12 Generalist
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Adolescence Education (Biology, Earth Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Family & Consumer Science, French and Spanish)
* Hybrid programs are offered partially online and partially in the classroom.
** Mathematics program will be reviewing applications from 1:00-4:00 pm.
Check in at the Office of Graduate Studies Office-135 Netzer Administration Building between the hours of 10:00 am and 6:00 pm. No appointment necessary.
For more information call 607-436-2523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission not guaranteed