Skip to main content
Registering for Courses
How to Register for Courses
- Log into myOneonta using your username and password
- Click on "Web Services" (on left)
- Click on "Student Services and Financial Aid"
- Go to "Registration" and click on "Look up Classes"
- Select term, choose criteria, and search for course in the list
- (Graduate level courses will be located near the bottom of the page- 500s/600s)
- When you find the course you need, write down the blue "CRN" number (Course Registration Number)
- Once you have a registration time from the registrar's office, you can register for classes online by going to the "Add or Drop Classes" link
- Put in the CRN numbers for the courses you need and submit
- At the bottom of the page, after you have submitted the CRNs, you can click on "Student Detail Schedule" to view your schedule
If you have any problems with registration, contact the graduate office at (607) 436-2534 or email@example.com