Tk20 Access Instructions (Supervisor)
SUNY Oneonta is now using Tk20 for all evaluations of methods students and student teachers. Please refer to the information below to log in to Tk20 based on your role at the College. All users can access Tk20 at: https://oneonta.tk20.com/
Supervisors, please log in using the following format:
Username: your SUNY Oneonta username*
Password: your email address
You will then be routed to a SUNY Oneonta sign-on page and prompted to enter your SUNY Oneonta username & password*.
*Please contact the Help Desk at (607)436-4567 for assistance with your SUNY Oneonta username & password. Please note: they can only assist you with this information not Tk20. Once you have this information you will then need to contact Jennifer Mancke in the Field Experience Office at (607)436-2538.
ACCESSING THE EVALUATION FORMS
- Click on the FIELD EXPERIENCE tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the NAME OF THE STUDENT you want to access to open a split screen*.
*If you get a blank screen at this point, that may mean your school blocks certain types of content from websites. To solve this issue: Try logging in from a different computer (a non- school affiliated – personal computer) or change your web browser to one of the following: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- The information you need to access is on the RIGHT side of the screen. To see this more clearly, place your cursor over the center vertical line and pull to the left.
- On the RIGHT, you will be able to view the binder’s assessment forms*:
Student Teaching Evaluation Rubric - Your assessment of the student teacher
Cooperating Teacher Evaluation – Your assessment of the student teacher’s cooperating teacher
*Both of these evaluations need to be completed.
COMPLETING THE EVALUATION FORMS
- Click on the form that you wish to complete--Student Teaching Evaluation Rubric/Cooperating Teacher Evaluation
- Complete the assessment by selecting the radio button for each of the criteria within the rubric, as well as any additional questions. YOU DO NOT NEED TO COMPLETE THE SCORING OR GRADE SECTIONS OF THE FORM.
- After you have completed the form, choose from one of the following actions:
- Save Draft – save work and return at a later time
- Save Draft – Submit (if you have completed the form in its entirety and are ready)*
- Cancel without Saving – exit the assessment tool without saving any changes
Repeat this process until you have finished all the assessments.
*Please note: You will need to “Save Draft” in order for the submit button to appear. If you get an error that says your values do not match, you will have two options:
- Click Cancel and go back and review the form
- Click OK to proceed
Please click “OK to proceed” to submit the form.
You will have to complete and submit BOTH the Student Teaching Evaluation Rubric and the Cooperating Teacher Evaluation in order to print a hard copy. Once you have done this, you can click back into the submitted form you wish to print; a little print button icon will now appear in the right corner of the form. Click on the Print icon to print.
If you have any questions or issues logging into Tk20, please contact Jennifer Mancke, Office of Education Advisement and Field Experience, by email at Jennifer.Mancke@oneonta.edu or by phone: (607) 436-2538.