Skip to main content
Academic Affairs Divisional Meeting - 9/14/16
Issues and Opportunities for the 2016-2017 Academic Year
- Can we reduce administrative overhead and divert funds into other priorities (e.g., new faculty)?
- Do we need two Associate Provosts?
- Can we operate effectively with four schools, for example, by combining the School of Arts and Humanities with the School of Social Science?
- Can we achieve better School size equity by redistributing academic departments?
- Can we operate more effectively if we split Human Ecology into several departments?
Other Issues and Opportunities
In the 2016-2017 academic year, we will systematically examine issues and opportunities in the following areas:
Renewal, Promotion and Tenure
Diversity and Campus Climate
Prioritizing Academic Programs