Did you see a link that does not work? Please contact the art office to let us know.
SUNY Oneonta News & Events
A list of resources for the faculty and staff:
- Submit your time sheet (follow these steps. If you run into problems call x2509):
- Choose your campus and login
- Select "Human Resources Systems"
- Select "Time and Attendance"
- Select "Time and Attendance" again
- Make sure the previous month appears under "Accrual Period"
- If you did not take any sick days, select "Certify..." and click "Submit"
- If you have sick days to report, click on "Change Time / View Calendar"
- Double click your "sick" day on the calendar
- Specify the kind of day you took (sick, family sick, etc) and change the number from 0 to 1 (or 0.5, or 0.25)
- Click "Save" and when the window closes, you will see it on the calendar
- If it's correct, click "Submit to Supervisor" and you are done
- Note: Above the calendar you can see how many "sick" days you have accrued
This is the SUNY Oneonta portal with many useful resources and links
- Computer Help
(For classroom emergency call x4567 and click 4)
- Facilities Work Request
(For issues with your classroom, fill out a work request)
- Printshop Request
(Get the account number from the art office)
- Registrar's Office Forms
(New Course Proposals, Independent Study, and many more)
- Bookstore faculty textbook requests
- Events Room Scheduler
- SUNY Oneonta Policies
- Art Office - Copy Machine Manual
Login with your SUNY Oneonta username and password if prompted (same as your email)